Friday, May 23, Leonard was off of work, so we took this opportunity to get some of Emily's project for school done. This summer celebrates 850 years of Munich, and Emily had to go around Munich and find things about Munich that had to do with the letter F. So, that is what we did yesterday. We first off took a pic of the Frauenkirche.

Then we took a picture of the Füssgängerzone (Pedestrianzone) on the Kaufinger str.

Then we took a pic of The FC Bayern Fan shop to go with the stadium that they played at.

Then lastly, we took a picture of the Friedensengel.

After this, we then went to the Block House for a steak supper for an early celebration of my birthday, since Leonard will be out of town that week.
1 comment:
Nikki, those pics are so cool! I think it'd be awesome to live in Germany and get to see those things! We were watching a movie yesterday at my parents' house while all the guys were still out fishing; it had subtitles and it was supposed to be scary, but it was in German!
I hope it's a girl, too! Since we're only having two and we've already got Rylin, I want a girl so we'll have one of each. Of course, I'll be just as happy if it's another boy; but a girl would be nice & getting to put her in dresses and cute hairbows!
Post a Comment