SKINNER FAMILY ADVENTURES

Saturday, May 24, 2008

From the words of Emily

Around 8:15 PM, a cooking show came on TV where a professional cook and an amateur cook race against each other to see who can make the best entree. The catch is that the amateur knows HOW to make it and has seen the recipe, while the professional has to make it just from hearing the name of the entree. At the end of the time limit, there are three "judges" who judge which to them is the better one. It is quite an interesting show.

Well, Emily was watching it with Leonard and myself last night, and the two people cooking were men. Emily pipes up and says, "I did not know men could cook!". I about fell in the floor! Then I said well, "Opa can cook." to which she replied, "Yeah, but it is not good!". Little Emily did not mean it the way it came out (Opa can cook good) but it sure was funny. I guess you have already guessed, that Leonard NEVER cooks here in the house and Emily recognized this!

1 comment:

Misty Sparks :) said...

That is funny!! I remember when I was little and my Mom was working late one night, so my Dad brushed my hair and made my bed for me. I was like "WOW!!"