I am so glad that I serve a God that is never surprised, One who makes no mistakes. Leonard and I have learned soo much about leaning on HIM in the past month. On January 10, Leonard was unexpectedly and "unfairly" dismissed from Market America. Boy, how the emotions fell. We NEVER expected this to happen to us, but God knew! The first two days were terrible and I begged God to give us just ONE SMALL glimmer of hope. Well, in that same day, he did not give us one, but THREE! God's first sign of showing us he was still in control! Everyday after that for about 2 weeks, Leonard received phone calls from people who had seen his resume online. The job offers he got were all over the States....VA, CA, Raleigh and Charlotte and Cary, NC to name a few. There were two job openings in W-S, but that was all. Well, to make a long story short, those two job offers from W-S both wanted Leonard to work for them. God knew that the job Leonard was going to have next was going to be soo much better than the one at MA. I am proud to say that Leonard starts working on Feb. 21, at his NEW job! God has taught Leonard and myself soo much in the past month. We have so much to be thankful for. We truly know that GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment