SKINNER FAMILY ADVENTURES

Monday, July 25, 2011

Our Summer so far...

Has been filled with fun things....
1. At the beginning of the summer, we purchased tickets to Carowinds (which we do every summer) but this summer we decided to upgrade our tickets to season passes. We have very much enjoyed our trips to Carowinds.
2. We have also made several trips to the library. I must say, I have surprised myself on how brave I was taking 4 kids to the library alone, but they did rather well I must say.

3. The kids have also been spending quite a bit of time with their cousins: Cherith, Marcus, and Michael. LouAnne and I have taken turns keeping the kids for one day a week while the other mom gets some free time. They really enjoy their time together, and LouAnne and I have enjoyed the time for ourselves.

4. The kids and I also enjoyed a trip to Bedford, VA to see my Best Friend from college, Marie. Marie and I always wanted our kids to be able to play together, but with my living in Germany, we never dreamed it was possible. Well, God has his ways of making the impossible, possible. Our kids do get to play together, and they also play well together. We went up for two fun filled days with Marie and her family.
There are still a few weeks left of summer break, and a few more things planned until school starts. Stay tuned for more updates.

No comments: