So many things have changed since my last post, where my little boy Matthew turned 4. We are now on this day, celebrating our daughter's 9th birthday. It is so hard to believe that 9 years ago today, God entrusted our little girl to us, and our parenting journey began. Emily Nicole Skinner had been such a blessing to us, and we are so happy that God gave her to us. We are blessed that she has already made the most important decision she will ever make....that of asking Jesus to be her Saviour. She really loves God, and her church. She excels in school and for that we are thankful. Happy Birthday Emily! Mommy loves you!

Now on to the changes in our lives.....the biggest one being that God has blessed us with another child. How we had hoped that this baby would be another girl, but are still excited that God has given us another boy. Baby #4 is due at the end of December. Who knows, maybe he and his older brother will celebrate that same birthday. Leonard and I were finished having babies when we were in Germany. I gave/got rid of everything we had that was baby. After being in the States I really started desiring to have another child. Leonard was against it. In March I had a miscarriage and God used that to change Leonard's heart a little. He still did not want any more, but he saw how much I wanted one. He put his feelings aside and God blessed us with our last and final baby.
Andrew is doing well too. He is now in second grade and has the same teacher Emily had last year. We have to stay on top of him more than we had to with Emily, but he is an A B student right now. He actually played soccer this spring at his school. He really enjoyed that.
Matthew is growing as well, and he is staying home with Mommy for one more year before he has to start kindergarten. I have really enjoyed having him home with me.
I quit working at the beginning of the summer, and am now a SAHM. I also watch my sister's kids three times a week. We have a lot of fun, and I enjoy being able to be at home.
Well, I guess that is all for now. I am sure there is much more to say, but I guess I will save that for another post.
1 comment:
I was logging on to update my blog, and here you beat me to it! I love you!
Post a Comment