
But things are still going okay. "Church" life and responsiblities are picking up. I am now on the schedule to play the organ for church. Who would have thought? and YES, I am nervous. Playing the piano some for one of the Christmas programs for the Kids. Love serving God with the people at my church.
Teaching three year olds half a day is also adventurous and fun. Never a dull moment. Since it is half a day, I am able to pick my kids up from school and do their homework with them. Loving that too.
For the first time in over 9 years, my sisters and my parents and our families will be living in the same city. How awesome is that? We would have never thought that would happen. Also very excited that my sister, Elizabeth, is having my niece in January, and I get to see her baby before she is almost a year old. SOOO excited.
Thanksgiving is coming up and we have so much to be thankful for. God has been soooo God to me and my family lately.
God is good ALL the time, ALL the time, God is good.
1 comment:
Amen Nikki! I can't wait til Thursday! It can't get here fast enough.
I love you!
Post a Comment