SKINNER FAMILY ADVENTURES

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Lollihop...and many things

Well, I have not blogged in forever it seems. So much has been going on lately. Leonard and I have decided that we are going to be moving back to NC. My sister has been here the last three weeks, and my Mom just arrived today. So, I have been rather busy, and more than likely will be busy until sometime after September. We are sending Emily and Andrew back with my Mom so that they can go to school in NC. Leonard, Matthew and myself will be arriving in NC sometime in September. Leonard still does not have a job there yet, so we are praying hard for him to find one quickly. We will stay with my Grandma until we can get us a place to stay, and Leo finds a job.

LOLLIHOP....The kids, Leonard, Tina and I went to Lollihop this past Saturday and all of us had a great time. I will update with pics later.

2 comments:

Misty Sparks :) said...

Nikki, I am so far beyond excited that you and your family get to move back to the US! I hope September comes soon for you and you get to join your two oldest kiddos & get your new family life started here! Are they excited about coming back with your mom and going to an American school? I hope Leonard finds a job soon & that none of you get too stressed during all of this *hugs*

~stevesgurl~ said...

Woohoo!! I didn't know you were moving back here. How exciting!! We will definitely have to get together sometime once you are home. :o)